Short Details :- Use engineering, mathematics, and computer science principles and techniques to design, develop, and test business Software Engineer। May be part of a scrum team throughout the entire software development lifecycle।
develops, designs, and enhances software applications/platforms। multifaceted role that may offer the chance to work across a variety of software languages in any part of the development stack।
develops software and tools for supporting design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools। increases systems’ reliability, supportability, and velocity through mechanisms like automation।
Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at massive scale. Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture. Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Cisco Jobs Post Name:- Software Engineer
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Experience||Fresher and Experience|
|Job Location||Bangalore India|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
Cisco Jobs Required Key Skills
- aptitudes and instincts for solving problems
- A strong interest in technology and developing software applications using test-driven development, object-oriented design, and continuous integration and delivery
- Capacity to operate well in a cooperative team environment.
- The capacity to collaborate across functional boundaries is essential for resolving challenging issues.
- Expert in cloud, cloud connector, and container technologies, including APIs, Knative, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, and CloudRun.
- Proficiency with orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools like terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.; a security perspective; and CI/CD tools.
Cisco Jobs Responsibility
- acquainted with the integration of business/ERP applications, such as SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce, with other internal applications.
- An understanding of microservices and distributed systems
- Strong foundation in object-oriented development and design patterns for programming
- Knowledge about concurrent programming, locks, synchronization, threads, and load balancing
- Outstanding communication abilities both verbally and in writing. English proficiency is required.
- At ease in situations that move quickly and are dynamic
What’s Cisco ?
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (39 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Cisco Jobs Some Important Useful Links
Tags:- Jobs in India, jobs in Bangalore, jobs in Pune, jobs in Delhi, jobs in Hyderabad, Free Job Alert, Jobs for Fresher, Jobs in Chennai, Jobs Remote.