Short Details :- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our business, managing all operational HR processes compliantly. You are confident with daily HR routines and seek to add value to our business. You enjoy advising business managers on employment legislation, planning recruitment campaigns, as well as supporting managers in people processes such as annual performance reviews, career progression etc. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of HR and will be responsible for providing HR support to national and international teams and functional heads to ensure effective and sustainable workplace relations. You’ll get an environment to demonstrate both entrepreneurial and professional skills to lead a wide range of people-driven strategies
TVARIT GmbH Jobs:- Client Servicing Intern
|Company Name||TVARIT GmbH|
|Post Name||Client Servicing Intern|
|Experience||Fresher and Experience|
|Job Location||Pune India|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
TVARIT GmbH Jobs Required Key Skills
- Manage end to end HR operations task on matters involving benefits, leaves, compensation, employee relations, training and development, and conflict resolution.
- • Advising in all employee relations including labour legislation related matters from hiring to exit, ensuring compliance with various regulations and company policies and providing advice to managers in employment matters.
- • Lead end-to-end core HRMS system management and seamlessly manage all HR tasks efficiently.
- • Support business functions by enhancing employee value proposition and delivering positive people experience through various employee engagement initiatives.
- • Facilitating a good work culture, driving employee engagement and welfare and handling performance management cases and staff grievances
- • Plan and design strategies for internal engagement and retention.
- • Develop employer brand content and drive integrated social media campaigns to enhance the employer’s values proposition.
- • Support in acquiring quality talent and develop internal mobility programs to ensure strong candidate pipeline.
- • Partner with senior business executives and functional leaders to continually drive the effectiveness of the business through effective organization development and change management.
TVARIT GmbH Jobs Responsblity
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or in a related subject, MBA in HR is a plus.
- • Minimum 3 years relevant experience in HR, preferably in tech start-up.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- • Problem-solving & Analytical skills
- • Excellent interpersonal skills & proactive nature
- • Meticulous attention to detail
- • Strong leadership skills
- • Good people management skill
- Understanding of employment law and compliances.
- • Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally with leadership team.
- • Knowledge of HRMS tools, JIRA and Confluence.
What’s TVARIT GmbH ?
TVARIT GmbH is one of the best AI companies in Europe (awarded by the European Data Incubator) for industrial artificial intelligence. It aims to help the metalworking industry worldwide achieve sustainable growth and efficiency by complementing human capabilities with industry-specific AI models to reduce disruptions in production and optimize resource utilization.
TVARIT GmbH Jobs Some Important Useful Links
Tags:- Jobs in India, jobs in Bangalore, jobs in Pune, jobs in Delhi, jobs in Hyderabad, Free Job Alert, Jobs for Fresher, Jobs in Chennai, Jobs Remote.