Short Details :- ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing and implementing IT, GRC, Cyber, Risk processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
KPMG Jobs:- Analyst ServiceNow
|Post Name||Analyst ServiceNow|
|Experience||Fresher and Experience|
|Job Location||Mumbai India|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
KPMG Jobs Required Key Skills
- 1. Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- 2. Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- 3. Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- 4. Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical team and serving as business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics.
- 5. Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- 6. Understanding the long-term business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives; introducing innovation to business processes through technology if appropriate.
- 7. Assisting the enterprise’s business operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifying new business requirements
- 8. Applies knowledge of system capacity to determine feasibility of projects.
- 9. Maintains current knowledge of new hardware and software and recommends upgrading to maintain efficient operation.
- 10. Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
- 11. Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
- 12. Develops, edits and maintains operating procedures and standards manuals.
- 13. Serves as a consultant to the enterprise in work measurement, system studies or cost/effectiveness analysis.
- 14. Provides assistance as required to organizations outside of the enterprise to improve internal procedures that may be advantageous to the enterprise.
- 15. Conducts training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
- 16. Conducts meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations, etc.
- 17. Performs at or above the enterprise’s performance standard and specifically for procedures development and analysis.
- 18. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 19. Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas
KPMG Jobs Responsblity
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of IRM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow Platform
- • Understanding Scrum Methodology
- • Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- • Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to priorities, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- • Prior BA experience with other GRC tools, platforms – Archer, MetricStream, Open Pages etc.
- • Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- • Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- • Decompose high-level information into details,
- • Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- • Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- • Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
What’s KPMG ?
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focussed and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
KPMG Jobs Some Important Useful Links
Tags:- Jobs in India, jobs in Bangalore, jobs in Pune, jobs in Delhi, jobs in Hyderabad, Free Job Alert, Jobs for Fresher, Jobs in Chennai, Jobs Remote.